Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Crossfit Community

One of the things I really admire in crossfit is crossfit community. Kevin Ogar, 28 years old, one of the crossfitters was seriously injured in local competition in California and he had dissection in his lower spine which resulted in paralysis of his lower limbs after a freak snap weight lifting. Yeah most of crossfitters I know go super-freaks if they have competition. He had no medical insurance to cover his operation fees according to Alwhaibi so he could not afford it. So crossfitters around the world were training and raising money to cover his operation. That is just amazing and inspiring! If I got hurt, nobody will give any shit about me. So anyways non crossfitters community like me supporting you Ogar as well. Stay strong and recover quickly!

Ibrahim

No comments: